Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our 5th Valentine's Day

I realized today that today Nick and I are celebrating our 5th Valentine's day together.

That's exciting! 5 is a big number to me :) I'm thankful to be married to him for several reasons, but today especially I'm thankful that he not only "deals with" but embraces whole-heartedly my very cheesy appreciation for Valentines Day.

I love it. Like, really majorly love Valentine's Day.

To celebrate, Nick got me a Diamond Candle. I saw the website a few months ago and asked for it specifically because it is oh.so.fun. I didn't mention it again, but being the caring and precious hubby that he is, he got me the "orchid meadow" scented candle. Orchids are my favorite flower so kudos to him for that as well.

For those who don't know what it is, here's the link: Diamond Candles

Also, when I woke up this morning, there was a long trail of love note post-its (my favorite) and sweetheart candies leading to a very giant box of chocolates. It was a magical way to start the day.

I got Nick a new pair of dress shoes (he has hinted several times that he wanted some new ones) and a pair of Angry Bird lounge pants. He was quite pleased with both gifts.

Adrian got a dancing monkey. He LOVES it and insists that it never stops dancing. We're going to go raid the valentine's section tomorrow when things go on sale to see if we can get him a different dancing toy for his birthday. It's so fun to give to my sweet loves!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...