Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

 
1.  I started my blog because   I was overwhelmed by my pregnancy and impending motherhood and wanted to document my thoughts and what I was learning so I could look back on it later. I didn't see myself journaling on a physical notebook because that had never worked before. Here I am, a year and a half later, still going strong!

2.   One thing I love seeing on other blogs  are photos of children, DIY projects, blog help, true stories, encouragement, other women being vulnerable in their walk with the Lord and in their family life.

3.  Something I love about blogging   is that I can have a creative outlet by changing the layout. I also love reading other blogs and being inspired by other blogging moms. It's nice to feel that what I write may hopefully encourage someone, and if not, at least I got it off my chest. I always feel better after blogging.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably  blogging about how Nick and I met and fell in love, as well as Adrian's birth story. It was exciting to see how all those anxious prayers had been answered by the Lord, who is always faithful!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is   a lot of things. A blog is a very public forum and I try to be mindful of that.

7.  Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are  being too transparent - if I'm writing about something controversial (which is almost never), I try to be respectful. I also try not to complain or be super negative. A blog is not the platform for that. I also try not to be fake or overly-joyous. I want my blog to be real and positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...