Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Portugal. I'd love to go back and explore with Nick!

2.  Italy  is somewhere I'd love to go someday.

3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by  Sleeping.

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are  my pillow and blanket, camera, deodorant.

5.  My favorite travel companion is  Nick.

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is  our luggage got stolen when we got off the bus in Peru.

 
7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is  Cow heart in Peru.


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in  North Carolina probably. But I'd love to live in the Mountains. I have a bit of a restless personality so I always want to live in new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...