Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday, Nick!


Happy Birthday to my darling husband! His birthday was actually Saturday, but we were celebrating all day on the actual day and and then yesterday was our usual busy Sunday. 

My man is 29! He had reminded me many times this weekend that he is actually in his thirtieth year, not his twenty-ninth. I realize this, but in my head it's still his last year in his twenties. We had a good day and at the end of it he said it was his best birthday yet! Adrian was excited to celebrate his daddy as well. I love you, precious man! I am so thankful to God for you - he really blessed my socks off when He gave me you!
We got Daddy a balloon, but Adrian thinks it's his!
Card from Gheegars
Kisses from daddy.
Nick is the best daddy in the world.
Coffee
Yummy omelets!
Birthday breakfast
Yummy!

Birthday dinner!
Our family - the three of us!
I love seeing them be silly together!


I'm happy he had a good day and happy we have so much to celebrate.
God is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...