Friday, January 6, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday/ January Joy Dare

1.   One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is take a nap, blog, edit pictures, re-make my blog, catch up on cleaning, do some sewing.
 
2.   When I have free time I tend to relish it. "Free time" doesn't happen extremely often.

3.  If I had an entire day completely to myself I would not know what to do with myself! I'd probably clean the house, take a nap, call a friend, go to the beach, go shopping at girlie places, and do other things that I don't have much time to do (but don't really miss).

4.  I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) with others. It's no fun to be alone.

5.  Most of my free time happens  at night after Adrian goes to sleep. I love cuddling with Nick and watching movies and talking.

6.  The best thing about free time is  being able to relax and not worry.

7.  The next time I have free time I should probably fold and put away laundry, wash dishes again, vacuum the house again, wash the baby toys, clean the bathrooms or sleep but instead, I'll probably  just sit and enjoy sitting and either sew or blog or both.

 January Joy Dare
January 6th: One thing in your bag, your fridge, your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...