Friday, January 13, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday/ Joy Dare Day 13


1.   The last thing I ate was  grilled tillapia with peppers an onions and sauteed potatoes with mushrooms and onions. Nick and I are on a health kick!
2.   The last song I listened to was   the song Adrian was making up. We scream at each other in tune.
3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Abigail}...big, bag, gab, gail, lag, gil

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick   turquoise...because it's beautiful no matter the weather or season.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find  diapers, wipes, toys, snacks, hand sanitizer, chap stick, blankets, spit cloths, wallet, phone, camera, teething pills, change of clothes, socks
6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to  get on the floor and play with Adrian.
7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is  whatever Adrian's dancing to. Which is everything.

January Joy Dare Day 13: 3 Sounds You Hear
Adrian was very loud today. Silly boy :)



Psalms 96:11-13 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the LORD, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...