Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.  My greatest strength is my ability to see the positive/best side of everything.

2.   My greatest weakness is  seeing the best side of everything. Sometimes I need to be more realistic.

3.  People always compliment me on   Adrian. I have to agree with them though - he is pretty cute/adorable/friendly/outgoing/silly.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me  blogging, pinteresting, planning our house, and lately...getting ready to move.
5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my bed - but only if I'm snuggled up in it with Nick and Adrian.

6. Something new that I tried recently was   is going to be gardening. I want to plant some new bushes in front of our new trailer.

7.  This weekend I would like to  keep my head above water! Hopefully this move won't be too stressful, but I'll be glad when it's over!

1 comment:

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...