Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.  My favorite color is  always changing. I love blue, turquoise, kelly green or light green and pink and red :) Lately I've been a tad obsessed with fuchsia though. I always go through a fuchsia phase.

2.   My home decor color palette includes blues and reds and greens. I'm working on changing it up a bit for our new house.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color  red or blue.

4. The color I detest is  orange. I've never liked it and probably never will. I'm especially not okay with bright neon orange. It's obnoxious.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be  greys, blacks, purples and blues.


6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   khaki. Actually, most people can't pull of khaki. It makes me look dead.

7.  The color of my favorite dress is  blue and white striped. I'll be excited when I can wear it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...