Tuesday, July 10, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnant!

This week, I've really had a lot more time to sit and think about how much our life is going to change in 5 short months (maybe a little less).

Nick and I keep looking at each other, smiling, shaking our heads at the thought of two, two wonderful boys in our life! Nick is already planning camping and fishing trips as a family and I'm already praying for their wives ;) I feel completely different this pregnancy than I did with my first. I'm not constantly thinking about being pregnant, and with Owen being less active than Adrian it's easy to not think about it. At the same time, I'm extremely anxious for December. I know exactly what to expect, I know what kind of family Owen will be welcomed into, and I just want to "get this show on the road". I'm so so excited about watching another precious son grow up.

And I know my heart is going to get bigger with all the love it has to hold. I know that feeling. I know how it felt to hold my precious child in my arms and feel my heart physically swell with more love than I thought there was in the world. I know it will happen again. I know it will just double in size!

This week, nothing has really changed. Owen is obviously growing, but he's still not active enough so that I can feel him constantly like I could with Adrian at this point. I'm still dealing with migraines, but there's been nothing else to complain about.

I'm working on a mural for both boy's rooms. I'm excited about it (it's made of construction paper). I also bought a Medela Pump in Style Advanced breast pump and I am DETERMINED to nurse that child for at least six months. If you know how difficult it was for Adrian and I, please keep Owen and I in your prayers.

 17 weeks with Owen Judah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...