Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary! / 16 weeks pregnant!

Nick and I have been married for 3 beautiful years. Beautiful, very crazy, years.

I'm starting to write this at 9 am this morning and 3 years ago at this moment I was in my pajamas at the church, sipping coffee, praying constantly, trying to quiet my nerves and keep myself from exploding out of my head. Today was my wedding day!

Fast forward through the million events that have taken place that have made me fall deeper in love with the man I married, today I feel grateful and complete and excited about the next seventy years or so!

This past year, we've:

  • Found a new church in Jacksonville that we're extremely proud to be a part of. We've made wonderful friends there and are enjoying getting "plugged in". I can hardly believe we've been there nearly a year already.
  • Celebrated Adrian's first birthday! What a milestone, what an enormous event. 
  • Moved again to a smaller little trailer. We're happy here, thankful to be here, and are enjoying making it "home" for however long this little season here is going to last.
  • Several of our dear friends have moved to other parts of the country this year. We are missing them! It's hard to find precious friends as truly special as we've had here in Jacksonville.
  • Found out we're expecting Owen. We're over the moon about him and can't wait to meet him sooner than we think!

This morning, as Nick and I exchanged gifts (he gave me beautiful leather sandals and I gave him a new watch with a leather band - 3rd anniversary theme is leather), we held hands and laughed about how our 3rd year has been so much better than our 2nd year. I can't wait to keep saying that every single year. It's wonderful to be married to someone who makes it feel like the rest of our lives together is just not long enough!

~~~~~~

16 Weeks Pregnant with Owen!

 Not much to report this week. I'm feeling better in general except for headaches. I'm wishing this little man would move some more - I was feeling Adrian A LOT more at this point than I'm feeling Owen, but the very very faint flutters here and there are reassuring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...