Tuesday, September 4, 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant

I've been less consistent about updating about my pregnancy. Honestly, nothing really huge has happened.

I'm really feeling "pregnant" this week...LOTS of pain in my hip/pelvis area. I ordered a maternity belt that's supposed to help pain in that specific area so hopefully that will help be be able to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy with minimal pain.

I had an appointment this week for Owen and he's doing great. So great, that we don't "need" the 28 week 3D ultrasound that we had for Adrian. I'm disappointed that we won't get to see him (we opted out since it's not necessary), but I know we'll be snuggling him all too soon!

Only about 15 weeks till we meet our sweet son! Can't wait! I feel like we're on the downhill part of the roller coaster now - we still have a lot to do and it's going by so fast. Nick's been really helpful and dilligent this week cleaning out the storage room to turn it into Owen's nursery. It's going to be so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...