Monday, September 10, 2012

Look What I Got!

I really really really love deals :) Especially for my babies.

That's why I was really really excited when a friend of mine posted a link to ThredUP on her facebook page - If I signed up through her link, I got $10 credit. 
Sold.

ThredUP is an online kid's consignment store selling gently used name-brand clothes. By sending out my own referral link, I've been able to get all these name brand clothes for my boys for almost free. My heart sings.

Brands are: Disney, Carters, Jumping Beans, Okie Dokie, WonderKids and Hatley. Two of these were BNWT - eeeeek!!

If you want to sign up, go through this link. Yes, you and I will both get $10 credit when you join. Also, customer service is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...