Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I haven't been blogging a whole lot recently and I'm sorry about that. I guess I haven't had a lot to say, although I've had a lot on my mind.  Nick and I are in a strange spot in our life right now, just praying a lot and trying to see where God has us next...this still, awkward place we are right now is very uncomfortable! I have been thinking a lot that maybe we just need to be reminded again that we are not made for this earth...we were created with eternity in mind! Please pray for us as we have no clue what direction our lives will take! We are "waiting in the wings" for His timing!

Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.

Adrian is growing into a very happy, outspoken, precious little boy.  He is almost sitting up by himself, and he is rolling over and starting to scoot on his belly.  He is extremely vocal and excitable! I did not take him to his 4 month well check because he is...well! Basically since we have chosen not to vaccinate him, there was no reason to go since he is totally fine.  I have been a little sad the past few days as I've looked at him and seen that he is growing soooo fast. I wish the little baby stage lasted longer, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to him growing up. Each stage is so much fun!
I bought a used sewing machine and have enjoyed sewing different little things.  I've made several little stuffed toys and have experimented with other ideas. I'm playing around with the idea of opening an etsy shop.  What do you think?

So that's an overview of what's going on in the Fasciano household lately.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I think opening an etsy shop is a great idea!!! You should go for it!! You have so much talent and are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...