Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Video Day

I try to take video clips of Adrian often because he's growing so super fast! I have a lot to write but no words to say what I need to, so today will be a video day :D

Here's Adrian drinking his bottle. Since we're transitioning to solids, these sweet little moments will soon be gone in a matter of months. He covers his eyes when he drinks and it's just so stinkin' cute!

Adrian's current favorite book is "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". He LOVES it. It's so funny to read to him because he doesn't watch the pages, but watches my face instead and giggles at the silly noise. I tried to video him this morning (sorry he has a bit of an accident at the end, but it's cute).

Hope you enjoy watching my precious boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...