Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day :)

Guess what! It's my first mother's day.  I am extremely excited about this.  I feel kind of like I did last year on our one year wedding Anniversary.  I kept thinking, "I get to celebrate our anniversary because I am a wife!".  Just like last year, mother's day is a really big "first" - and I get to celebrate it because I am a mom.  Obviously, I've only been a mom for 7 weeks....well, technically 11 months since a woman has to alter her life to protect her child as soon as she finds out she's expecting....so I don't really deserve the day, but I'm excited nontheless.  So... YAY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! *glows*


I am also thankful for my Mom! I have a good one who has been a lifesaver this year through my pregnancy and these first weeks with little baby Adrian.  I'm very thankful for all her advice, and yet she still makes me feel like I'm smart enough to make the decisions that are best for my child.  I appreciate that.  I am also thankful for my mother-in-law and how generous she is with us.  She even stayed up late with the baby so Nick and I could get some sleep when she came to visit.  I am blessed to have two loving mamas!


And to all you Mothers who are reading this, Happy Mother's Day to you too :) I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...