Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Fitness Goals

So, I have set a new goal for myself in the fitness category.  I am going to start Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" this evening...and hopefully do it for an entire 30 days :) Nick and I did it before, right after we got married - it's intense!  I don't work so well with "negative" encouragement as Jillian tends to use, so we often put the video on mute and did the moves along with her and I'll probably do the same thing again.

My goal is not to get to a certain number on the scale...in fact, I don't even plan on weighing myself.  I do hope to feel better about myself when I get dressed and to feel healthier and in better shape.  I'm excited!

Also, on a random note, if you have been reading my blog for a while you may notice that I added google adsense.  I hope the ads don't bother you and nothing inappropriate shows up!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I didn't even see the goole thing there! Good luck! I hope you do great!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...