Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Perfect Rainy Saturday!

My very favorite thing about our new house is our huge screened-in porch.  It's fantastic.  This morning, it finally rained!  If you know me or have been reading this blog for a while, you know that I love rain.  The weather was perfect...very stormy, with the water coming down in sheets.  It was the perfect time to curl up in the hammock with a blanket.  Hmmm....bliss!
Nick also loved the hammock :)
Adrian love love loves his daddy!
My roses love the rain. 
Relaxed.

We have really enjoyed our restful day today.  I hope you all are having a great weekend as well!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"  (Matthew 11:28).

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Adrian is such a cutie! Love the picture of you two at the top! and the one of him and Nick sleeping. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...