Tuesday, November 1, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 1

I got this idea from my new friend, Rachel, and another blog I follow. I'm going to write about one thing I'm thankful for until Thanksgiving day. I think it's a great idea and I always love being reminded about all that the Lord has given me.

Day 1

Today, I'm thankful for my dad. It's his birthday today and I *think* he would have been 54. I'm thankful for him because I have some wonderful memories with him before he died, and his life and death has taught me a lot of wonderful life lessons. I miss him today, and I wish Adrian could have known his papa.

  

"I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, "
Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...