Thursday, November 10, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 10

Day 10

Today I'm thankful for our military. I'm blessed to live in a town where most of our friends are marines and soldiers and military wives and I'm honored to have them in our lives. Recently, most of my friend's husbands have been deployed (all at the same time), and I know that it has been difficult to not have those precious husbands and daddies in the home as they serve our country.

In an effort to not be cheesy, I'm really grateful for all of you and the sacrifice each of you make. And to Dana, Sarah, Julianna, Marivel, and others - I love and admire you so much. I'm also thankful for my husband who served in the marines and the national guard and for how that helped shape him and make him into the wonderful man I'm married to today :)




No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...