Thursday, November 3, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 3

Day 3

Today I'm thankful for my little boy. Until he was born, I never knew how wonderful motherhood could be. I've often thought about what life would be like if it was still just Nick and I, but he has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives I can't imagine not having him.

Adrian is truly the biggest gift God has ever given me. We are so so thankful for him and I'm so very proud to be his mom. I just hope I can be the best mother I can be.

This will be his first thanksgiving and I'm beside myself with excitement - it will be so so fun!




I love these memories we're making every day. I love his smile. I love his laugh. I love how he grabs at me to steal a hug. I love his sloppy kisses. I love his dancing. I love how he touches my face and twirls my hair when he's eating. I love how he says, "hey". I love when he reaches new milestones. I love to watch him with his daddy. I love learning how to mother him. I love how he sucks on his blanket instead of a pacifier or his thumb. I love how he's learning to crawl. I love how I've never known love like this before. I love that he's mine.

This week has been a big one for him as he has started going from laying down to sitting up by himself, pulling up on everything, and crawling! He is certainly a busy boy.

 

Thank you Jesus for my sweet baby son. I want him to grow up to be just like You.


"Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name. " 
Hebrews 13:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...