Friday, November 11, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 11

Day 11

Today I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews. There is really no way for me to explain how excited I am about this new "chapter" in my life - the part of the story where the Lord brings new children into our family. We have certainly been blessed with some precious ones! I can't even imagine what holiday celebrations will be like in 5 years when even more kids are added to the family.

Two years ago we were blessed with our niece Samantha Rose (Nick's brother Peter's daughter):

And this year we welcomed two new nephews,
baby Levi Daniel (my sister Kayla's son):

And baby Jack Elijah (Nick's brother Peter's son):

It is really sad for us to have these precious babies spread out and living quite far away from us, but that's what holidays are for - which is one more reason for why I'm thankful for this holiday season!
A branch of my family tree that I didn't have to birth, but through you I can experience life and childhood again and show you all that you're worth.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...