Monday, November 14, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 14

Day 14

For some reason, there is nothing that puts me in a better mood (well, almost nothing) or gives me more perspective on life than rain. Rain calms me down, makes me feel peaceful, soothes my soul, and makes me want to sit and pray. Seriously, I love the rain...and sometimes, I feel like it's God's gift just for me. I love, love, love it.
Rain is peaceful, melodic, serious. It is calming and beautiful. I'm thankful for rain because it's like my "pause" button in life. It helps to slow down and be reminded of what God is done.

Maybe that's why God created it.

14 Days into this thankfulness thing and I'm already thinking how I will be able to narrow my list down to only ten more things. Thankfulness is funny like that.

"Then he prayed again, and the sky poured rain and the earth produced its fruit."
James 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...