Tuesday, November 8, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 8

Day 8

Today I'm thankful for the Lord! I'm thankful every day for the Lord (of course) but I'm thankful for how He picked me up out of the darkest part of my life and has given me hope. I have seen Him be faithful to His promises over and over and over again, and He has been faithful even when my faith has been weak.  I'm thankful for how He has given me more than I deserve, and I am thankful that there is NO END to him.  I'm thankful for His people, I'm thankful for His church, and I'm thankful for His plan - even though I have no idea what it is!

God is GOOD to me and He has been GOOD to my family! I have not always been a good steward of His name, but He has blessed us anyways and I praise Him for that.


I want you to know Him too. If you have been reading my blog and have questions, please email me and I'd love to talk to you!


"1 Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!2 Let Israel say,
"His steadfast love endures forever." 3 Let the house of Aaron say, "His steadfast love endures forever." 4 Let those who fear the LORD say,"His steadfast love endures forever."
5 Out of my distress  I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free. 6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7 The LORD is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. 8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. 9It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.
10 All nations surrounded me;
in the name of the LORD I cut them off! 11They surrounded me, surrounded me on every side;
in the name of the LORD I cut them off! 12 They surrounded me like bees; they went out like a fire among thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off! 13I was pushed hard,[a] so that I was falling,
but the LORD helped me.
14The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
 15Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous:"The right hand of the LORD does valiantly,
16the right hand of the LORD exalts, the right hand of the LORD does valiantly!"
17 I shall not die, but I shall live, and recount the deeds of the LORD.18The LORD has disciplined me severely, but he has not given me over to death."
Psalm 118: 1-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...