Wednesday, November 16, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 16

Day 15

Today I'm thankful for PINTEREST!

If you don't know what it is, please, child, message me and get in on the magic (how have you lived until now?)


When I first heard about it, I didn't really get it. I didn't understand the wonder.  Basically, for you who aren't in the loop, pinterest is a virtual "pinboard" that is like a combination of google images and amazon. Every picture is a link to an image, an idea, a recipe, cleaning solution, decorating idea, DIY, Craft, etc.
I have just loved it this holiday season. We really don't have the money to buy our family nice gifts this year, but Nick and I both LOVE giving gifts, so it was just so sad to imagine not being able to give. Thanks to Pinterest, I have been able to put hours of time into gifts intead of lots of money. They are turning out nicely and I feel so thankful for pinterest.  It's literally the poor artsy person's dream.




Here are some ideas that I've pinned for my future dream house. LOVE it!


Psalm 104:10-14 “He makes springs pour water into the ravines; it flows between the mountains. They give water to all the beasts of the field; the wild donkeys quench their thirst. The birds of the air nest by the waters; they sing among the branches. He waters the mountains from his upper chambers; the earth is satisfied by the fruit of his work. He makes grass grow for the cattle, and plants for man to cultivate-bringing forth food from the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...