Friday, November 4, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 4

Day 4

Today I'm thankful for my friends. I've realized as my life as changed dramatically (with marriage, Adrian, moving, etc) that friendships ebb and flow, but each person that is in my life has played a significant part in it. If I was to write the story of my life, I couldn't create the characters to be more perfect for me than what God has already given me.

I'm thankful for my friends at home in GA that encourage me without even knowing it, and my friends here who have been that strong shoulder for Nick and I through these past two years. I'm thankful for my newest friends and my oldest friends (and all the memories I have with them).

God is really good to give me all of you. And if you're reading this now, you're most likely one of the ones I'm most thankful for.


I love you all and thank God for you.


"I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints," Ephesians 1:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...