Wednesday, November 9, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 9

Day 9

Today I am thankful for modern technology.
Seriously. I know it may be cheesy, but I have NO IDEA how moms 50 years ago did it without taking pictures of their babies every second. I love being able to document everything that's going on in Adrian's life. He is just growing way too fast for me!
Nick and I love being able to look back on pictures and videos of him when he was a newborn. It was only almost 8 months ago, but it seems so far away now.


I love my camera, I love my blog, I love facebook, I love my baby video monitor and everything else that helps me record every important moment in this journey of parenting.


“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”        
Jeremiah 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...