Wednesday, November 2, 2011

24 Days of Thankfulness - Day 2

Day 2

Today, I'm thankful for the number one man in my life - Nick Fasciano.


He's pretty precious to me. Lately, we've spent a lot of time on the couch talking or watching movies after Adrian goes to sleep. I love these non-date nights. I also love how we can fall asleep laughing about how we'll make fun of each other when we're really old. Marriage is amazing when it's with my best friend in the entire world and my biggest hero. I love love love him and I'm SO happy to be doing life with him.

Adrian just adores his daddy and I love it.  Nick is absolutely smitten with Adrian. It's so precious to watch him daddy my little man. God is so good!
I love you, babe!
In other news, Adrian's first tooth finally broke through! He was miserable all day today but his first pearly white tooth is finally here - and it could not be more welcome.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change".         
James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! And your kindness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...